Glistened sentence example
- Something white glistened in the flowers.
- The ship sloshed through dark teal waters toward a crescent-shaped bay with white sands that glistened in the midday light.
- His muscular back glistened with perspiration as he swung the ax, expertly splitting a chunk of wood.
- The earth in the kitchen garden looked wet and black and glistened like poppy seed and at a short distance merged into the dull, moist veil of mist.
- Below, the pond glistened in the evening heat, as if winking up at her.Advertisement
- Majestic and enduring, their peaks glistened as the sun caught and reflected the layers of snow.
- His bare shoulders glistened in the flickering firelight.
- Their skin still glistened with water from the loch.
- And poised on its top most bough, a crystal crescent moon glistened like spun glass.
- Still the huge Dragon walked on, through halls that glistened with blue Sapphire and red Ruby, Purple Amethyst white moonstones.Advertisement
- The breeze from the Bay of Bengal was bracing, the sun glistened off the azure ocean and the palm fronds swayed.
- The butlers pantry once glistened with silver, and crockery, but was now bare, except for a few storage boxes.
- His bare back glistened as he walked across the patio and tossed the snake into the bushes.
- He meant it; his eyes glistened in the light from the neon sign.