Glioma sentence example
- brainstem glioma is a disease found primarily in children, with a median survival of only 9 to 12 months.
- AB - BACKGROUND: Topotecan activity was evaluated for the treatment of malignant glioma.
- The average survival for patients with recurrent glioma is four months.
- More commonly it is also called an optic chiasm glioma.
- Chemotherapy in adult high-grade glioma: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data from 12 randomized trials.Advertisement
- glioma tumor cells release the neurotransmitter glutamate, which carves a path of destruction through brain tissue allowing the tumor cells to advance.
- glioma cells.
- glioma brain tumors.
- glioma patients had been treated with phenytoin or carbamazepine.
- glioma cell line U87.Advertisement
- BACKGROUND: brainstem glioma is a disease found primarily in children, with a median survival of only 9 to 12 months.
- On return to England Anne-Marie was diagnosed with a grade IV brain stem glioma for which there is no cure.
- Glioma tumor cells release the neurotransmitter glutamate, which carves a path of destruction through brain tissue allowing the tumor cells to advance.
- malignant glioma.
- recurrent high grade glioma.Advertisement
- Medical science further owes to him the classification of new growths on a natural histological basis, the elucidation of leucaemia, glioma and lardaceous tumours, and detailed investigations into many diseases - tuberculosis, pyaemia, diphtheria, leprosy, typhus, &c. Among the books he published on pathological and medical subjects may be mentioned Vorlesungen fiber Pathologic, the first volume of which was the Cellular-pathologic (1858), and the remaining three Die Krankhaften Geschwiilste (1863-67); Handbuch der speziellen Pathologic and Therapie (3 vols., 1854-62), in collaboration with other German surgeons; Gesammelte Abhandlungen zur wissenschaftlichen Medizin (1856); Vier Reden fiber Leben and Kranksein (1862); Untersuchungen fiber die Entwicklung des Schlidelgrundes (1857); Lehre von den Trichinen (1865); Ueber den Hunger-typhus (1868); and Gesammelte Abhandlungen aus dem Gebiete der afentlichen Medizin and der Seuchenlehre (1879).
- It is a phase III study in patients with operable primary or recurrent high grade glioma.
- For example, a type of tumor called chiasmal glioma has signs and symptoms similar to spasmus nutans.