Glinted sentence example
- Xander's eyes glinted as he gazed down at Jonny.
- His eyes glinted rather than flashed, his copper skin tight across perfect, chiseled features.
- Moonlight glinted off pursuers' weapons as they crashed through the forest.
- Jule's eyes glinted with the magic in his body, and the air around him shimmered in a different power than that of her father.
- To her surprise, moonlight glinted off the water of the newly formed lake that filled the canyon.Advertisement
- Moonlight glinted off their weapons and gear.
- His mouth twisted into a wry smile and the dark eyes glinted with something less than humor.
- Moonlight glinted off the swords at his hip, and a cold ocean breeze swept up the Western Cliffs, rolled over them, and rustled the branches of the nearby forest.
- It was summer and the evening sun glinted on the water.
- A few feet further, in a dry grotto scooped out from the main walkway, something glinted in Dean's flashlight.Advertisement
- As they neared the first turn, something glinted in the beam of Dean's flashlight.
- She handed the pale woman a food and water cube and popped two of her own. Standing, she waded into the brush where she'd thrown the knife. It glinted in the morning light. Katie swiped it, glad the trees didn't have a taste for metal as well as Immortal sustenance.
- glinted in the january sunlight, every dent seemed like a valley.
- His square face was framed by a thick beard and sapphire eyes glinted meanly beneath bushy brows.
- The pool had been covered over with carpeted flooring, apart from a glass rectangle through which the water glinted below.Advertisement
- glinted in the moonlight, each was about the size and shape of a ten year child.