Glimmering sentence example
- Her features were even and firm, her lips plump and glimmering with sparkly gloss.
- She looked up at last, her eyes glimmering with tears.
- The glimmering lights were nestled among rocks and dirt.
- The souls were barely glimmering; there was no way he'd be able to pull the amount of power he needed to save Deidre.
- No glimmering of the further question, Whence come these notions and with what right do we apply them in cognition?Advertisement
- Small sized telescopes will show a dazzling spectacle, a myriad of glimmering stars fused to form a slightly flattened disk.
- Tarte's Smooth Operator is a tinted moisturizer that provides some coverage as well as glimmering particles that work towards the result of even dewy skin.
- It's also shiny, which will have you glimmering under the lights.
- Alaska last minute cruises are your ticket to view some of America's most awe-inspiring sights, from glimmering glaciers and rich forests to towering mountains and exotic wildlife, at drastically reduced prices.
- The glimmering effect will give the impression of magic that is inherent to the Sugar Plum Fairy's majesty.Advertisement
- Its combination of unspoiled wilderness, glimmering glaciers, towering mountains, and quaint waterfront communities, make it a dream vacation destination for cruisers of all ages.
- Each batch is created by dedicated craftsmen and women who transform the raw products into stunning, glimmering tile.
- Remember: healthy, glimmering hair is more youthful and attractive than a time-sucking hair style.
- Garnish the holiday party season by showing up at the door with a Soho leather wristlet in either a glimmering gold or silver shade.
- The glimmering balls rose to popularity in the 70s but carried into the 80s as well, with Pink Floyd using a large one at a 1987 concert.Advertisement
- They come in a variety of fun fabrics, from pearlescent pink fabric to bright teal and hot pink kaleidoscope fabrics with patent trim and glimmering silver hardware.