Glimmered sentence example
- The new necklace she wore that matched the one she bought for Evelyn glimmered in the mirror.
- A spark of humor glimmered in his eyes.
- His was a smile that reached the eyes, where a spark of guarded humor glimmered.
- My guide - Itay - escorted me around stunning coral reefs teeming with tropical fish that glimmered brightly in the clear blue water.
- A long, luminous sunbeam fell across the landing, touching the edge of her hair till it glimmered like bronze afire.Advertisement
- While the world may never find an authoritative answer to the question of invention, no one doubts that all of these early radio alarm clocks sported trendy polished wooden cases that glimmered richly in the light.
- They glimmered faintly, like lights shrouded by fog.
- He fished around in the remains of Darian and yanked free something that glimmered silver in the early morning light.