Glib sentence example
- But any such comparisons are very superficial and very glib.
- If your lover is someone who is prone to a glib tongue, you may get answers that send you both into gales of laughter.
- Simon Farris, London I cannot believe that Allan Morris can remain so ignorant and glib about his own drug adherence.
- The term, ' a good balanced diet ', is a little too glib for serious runners.
- Multiroom audio is a rather glib phrase often used by installers.Advertisement
- Her final positive outlook is not glib, but offers a small something to cling onto.
- That is the dilemma and, with respect, it will not be solved by questions posed in a somewhat glib way.
- That glib remark about Elvis is unbecoming of a man of your undoubted intelligence and insight Martin.
- No. If one of the blokes had been held down by one guy whilst another hit him would you be so glib about that?
- It was, at the risk of sounding glib, the Pistols on Zoo Records!Advertisement
- Your underhanded attempt to be glib and smarmy does n't undermine or change those historical constants.
- Waites 's habitual references to contemporaneous songs quickly wear thin, bringing to mind the recent glut of glib nostalgia television shows.
- We don't mean to be glib, but here at LTK Celebrity, we thought Tom Cruise and Katie ("Kate") Holmes' whirlwind, worldwide P.D.A tour was a sign that this was one couple who was at home in front of the cameras.
- The stream function, y of the liquid motion set up by the passage of a solid of revolution, moving with axial velocity U, is such that y Glib = - 15 42, iI ' + Uy 2 =cons t ant, (12) over the surface of the solid; and 4, must be replaced by41' =1l.-1-1-Uy2 in the general equations of steady motion above to obtain the steady relative motion of the liquid past the solid.
- Calling Matt Lauer "glib" on the Today show.Advertisement