Gleefully sentence example
- She'd spent the past four hundred years in college, gleefully learning more and more and working out of the lab he'd funded for her.
- He asked the question almost gleefully.
- "The hours are the same, and the lathe, and also the mathematics and my geometry lessons," said Princess Mary gleefully, as if her lessons in geometry were among the greatest delights of her life.
- These will leave even the most sarcastic teen girls gleefully running about, picking up the latest trends.
- Dusty sighed, unable to reconcile the Grey God, the man who had been Darian, and the man running gleefully into the house as being one and the same.Advertisement
- Grace gleefully blurts know what cards the food is moved to virginia.
- pranced gleefully to the sensational fits of drumming.
- The Portuguese flight attendant gleefully told me that I wouldn't make it.
- The feature-length ' Tale of the Fox ', Starewicz ' best-known work, is a technically audacious, gleefully wicked medieval animal fable.
- devious creatures gleefully toss spare parts in where they will most confuse us.Advertisement
- What Microsoft is up to is not especially enriching itself, but gleefully crushing the opposition.
- Even better were distant calling toucans, which were three Chestnut-mandibled Toucans which we gleefully picked up in the distance.
- Gleefully unreconstructed punks, they thieve equally from the Sex Pistols the Dead Kennedys and the Clash's weakness for dub reggae.
- So we are now banned from hunting vermin with dogs, but are gleefully destroying valuable food species.
- "And mama can't tell whether my face is dirty or not!" added the other childish voice, gleefully.Advertisement
- Gleefully unreconstructed punks, they thieve equally from the Sex Pistols the Dead Kennedys and the Clash 's weakness for dub reggae.
- Damon gleefully kills his way into town while Stefan struggles with his feelings for Elena and Damon's taunts.
- He celebrated his initiation into vampirehood by killing his own family, and then gleefully slaughtering the innocent for over a century.