Gleaning sentence example
- gleaning a wealth of useful information.
- Enjoying ginger and gleaning its many benefits is simple.
- However, often a part time, or even full time, employee is dedicated to separating the wheat from the chaff, and gleaning the useful information from the forum.
- Mechanics and tradesmen who come in person to the forest on no other errand, are sure to attend the wood auction, and even pay a high price for the privilege of gleaning after the woodchopper.
- Very important for the study of Midrashic literature are the Yalgut (gleaning) Shim`oni, on the whole Bible, the Yalqut Mekhiri, on the Prophets, Psalms, Proverbs and Job, and the Midrash ha-gadhol, 2 all of which are of uncertain but late date and preserve earlier material.Advertisement