Glazier sentence example
- The infant was entrusted to the wife of a glazier named Rousseau who lived close by.
- Then I had to get Becks on the internet to get a glazier down.
- For triple glazing you need a double glazier you know and trust.
- In the years1471-1472to 1474 Waynflete was largely engaged in completing the church, now called chapel, at Eton, his glazier supplying the windows, and he contracted on the 15th of August 1475 for the rood-loft to be made on one side "like to the rode lofte in Bishop Wykeham's college at Winchester," and on the other like that "of the college of St Thomas of Acres in London."
- The following morning an emergency glazier attended a car in the carpark which my window overlooked.Advertisement
- These include bricklayer, carpenter or joiner, carpet fitter, and glazier.
- He hain't got his second wind yet, " said the master glazier.