Glassmakers sentence example
- Although the consumption of salt-cake for the manufacture of alkali is now much less than formerly, since the Leblanc alkali process has been greatly restricted, yet it is largely made and will continue to be made for the use of glassmakers, who use it for the ordinary description of glass in the place of soda-ash.
- The study has also produced a model to help glassmakers optimize furnace efficiency at any combination of production level and cullet ratio.
- The project, staffed by volunteers, ran for several weeks in an attempt to discover information about the working conditions of ancient glassmakers.
- Today, our skilled glassmakers are continuing a time-honoured tradition at our thriving, working factory.
- Czech glassmakers became international pioneers in the use of the medium for artistic purposes.Advertisement
- So what made English glassmakers enter this field of Opaque glass?
- Another 250,000 tons of recycled glass was exported from the UK to container glassmakers elsewhere in the EU.
- Other delicate techniques, such as threading, he picked up from Italian-inspired studio glassmakers, particularly in the United States.
- After World War II, the glassmakers of Eastern Germany stopped producing ornaments.