Glamorized sentence example
- The fight sequences are thrilling, but never overly glamorized, and the film's pacing is engaging and deliberate.
- She is aware that yoga has been glamorized recently and become faddish; Ali understands that it has become a huge business.
- The skiing mountain warfare troops glamorized the sport.
- Visit Vintage Bag for a selection of delicate evening bags adorned with unique patterns and glamorized with sequins and jewels.
- It is a wildly popular piercing that is glamorized by countless stars.Advertisement
- They objected to the homosexuality in the song and claimed that it glamorized promiscuity.
- Lifeguard apparel may be glamorized on television, but the clothing worn by the men and women who watch over swimmers is carefully crafted to help facilitate water rescues.