Gladdened sentence example
- gladdened the hearts of the Pisans, but his sudden death in 1313 again overthrew their hopes.
- And gladness springs up within him on his realizing that, and joy arises to him thus gladdened, and so rejoicing all his frame becomes at ease, and being thus at ease he is filled with a sense of peace, and in that peace his heart is stayed."9 To have realized the Truths, and traversed the Path; to have broken the Bonds, put an end to the Intoxications, and got rid of the Hindrances, is to have attained the ideal, the Fruit, as it is called, of Arahatship. One might fill columns with the praises, many of them among the most beautiful passages in Pali poetry and prose, lavished on this condition of mind, the state of the man made perfect according to the Buddhist faith.
- gladdened by the vision of a glory in Moses and Elias, tho it was all beyond him.
- gladdened to see that nothing had changed, except for the weather.
- I'm really gladdened that Spellbound manages, without really trying to, to represent the amazing diversity at the bee.Advertisement
- Love is gladdened by goodness and always slow to expose and eager to believe the best but we are often judgmental.