Glad-tidings sentence example
- It is the poor that receive the glad tidings of the Gospel.
- The favor of him who brings glad tidings of Thee, Even without Thy summons, is sweeter in mine ear than songs.
- We give thee glad tidings of a son endowed with wisdom.
- Yet, for a week subsequent to their receiving the glad tidings from the Aegean, the British Government remained irresolute with regard to the policy to be pursued at Helles.
- Unfortunately the glad tidings also spread under the moor and the earth gnomes got to hear of the farmer's new son.Advertisement
- At six God renewed my strength to preach the glad tidings to a crowded audience at the Foundery.
- Who would not rejoice at hearing such glad tidings?
- How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things !