Gla sentence example
- Kassa consists of the inner town, which was the former old town surrounded with walls, and of three suburbs separated from it by a broad gla cis.
- It is the Richest source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - up to 25% .
- By a strange coincidence, the GLA seems to be involved in all these tasks.
- The GLA is also working toward getting minimum standards in temporary accommodation for homeless households extended to asylum seekers.
- To deploy the network infrastructure, the GLA turned to Computacenter.Advertisement
- On close examination, the larger river Gla ss worts seemed to have a red line up their stems.
- The plant is an ideal source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), palmitic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid.
- The body does not manufacture its own GLA so it must be derived from the diet.
- It is believed the high GLA content is what gives the evening primrose oil its unique healing properties.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, the seeds of the evening primrose are an ideal source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and omega-6 fatty acids.Advertisement
- Since the body cannot manufacture its own, GLA must be obtained from the diet.
- Many believe the high GLA content in evening primrose oil is what gives it unique healing properties.
- The scientific community has only begun recognizing the health benefits associated with gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and other fatty acids over the past decade.
- While there seems to be no concrete evidence that proves the curing abilities of the EPO oil, GLA and omega-6 fatty acids, studies are ongoing.
- The purposes of primrose oil is to deliver anti-inflammatory oils, called GLA, into the body so that they halt the inflammation response.Advertisement
- One "firefighter" is GLA, short for gamma linolenic acid.
- This supplement, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, is safe to use during breastfeeding as GLA naturally occurs in food and is passed through breast milk to infants.