Gives-away sentence example
- It looks strikingly contemporary but is more than 40 years old - only the reel-to-reel tape deck gives away its vintage.
- Orange Palms Preventer counteracts the leftover DHA on your palms after you're done tanning and prevents the muddy-palm look that most often gives away a sunless tan.
- You should also be careful not to use a screen name that gives away details about yourself.
- The jaw-dropping, shriek-inducing audience reaction when she gives away gifts has become almost legendary.
- She often gives away prizes and trips, thanks to her sponsors, to members of her studio audience.Advertisement
- They're like a friend who gives away the end to a movie - except with a game, you still can experience and enjoy the process of completion, even if you're not the one solving all the puzzles.
- Designs by Sick gives away a free project every hour in a large range of styles and themes.
- Personally, Oprah gives away more money behind the scenes.
- Posting something like "Gone for the weekend!" or "Away in Hawaii!," gives away too much information and can be a cue alerting burglars of your absence.