Given-name sentence example
- In the Chinese culture, the surname is presented prior to the given name.
- In Beans 1.0 the given name can indicate either a serialized object or a class.
- Although much care is used when selecting a given name for a Chinese baby, that name is more of a formality and often not even used in the typical Chinese home.
- In other more formal environments, however, the child's given name would be used.
- Chinese families may have numerous members of the extended family with the same surname, and this is why it is doubly important to choose a special given name.Advertisement
- It is rare for two or more family members to have the exact given name and surname.
- T.I., whose given name is Clifford Harris, is leaving Arkansas where he was serving his sentence and heading back to his native Atlanta to live in his appointed halfway house.
- Interestingly, Johnny Cash's given name was JR, as his parents could not decide on a full name for him.
- Clues to an ancestor's identity in some records may come from co-signers, location and even the way he or she signed his or her name, as opposed to the correct spelling of the given name and surname.
- Plumb is the stage name for singing sensation with the given name of Tiffany Arbuckle Lee.Advertisement
- For the first time she spoke his given name.
- A brine spring (Soolquelle) at the foot of the neighbouring Domberg is said to have given name to the town.
- Personal names should be listed surname or family name first, followed by forename or given name or initial followed by a full stop.
- Returns the index in self's schema of the first column with the given name.
- Returns the index in self 's schema of the first column with the given name.Advertisement