Give over sentence example
- Maybe he had more information he didn't want to give over the phone with Yancey listening.
- I have some that give over two gallons a day and I've sold some that only gave a quart each milking.
- What does he therefore but resolve to give over toiling, and find himself some factor, to whose care and conduct he may commit the whole managing of his religious affairs - some divine of note and estimation that must be.
- Higher rate taxpayers can give over a quarter more than a basic rate taxpayer for the same net cost.
- If you'd rather give over the phone, call 1-800-421-4655.Advertisement
- When Sloughter arrived two days later Leisler hastened to give over to him the fort and other evidences of authority.