Give-it-up sentence example
- If you're so concerned about losing money, why don't you just give it up?
- You'd never give it up.
- C. Schlosser to give it up for history, and after continuing his historical work at Jena and teaching in the gymnasium at Wertheim he made his mark by his Die teutschen Geschichtsschreiber vom Anfang des Frankenreichs bis auf die Hohenstaufen (1839).
- I wouldn't give it up for a million dollars, just like I wouldn't sell my left arm for a million dollars.
- Of course we must not give it up.Advertisement
- Bringing a cat home and bonding with it, only to have to give it up because of an irate spouse can be traumatic for both you and the cat.
- If someone pressures you for personal information before you are ready to give it up you should quit communicating with them.
- He claims he wasn't even enjoying it anymore and new it was time to give it up.
- No point in bringing a pet home and then having to give it up again.
- Killed at Gavetye, we had to give it up as a bush in the orchard.Advertisement
- If you find a title that is particularly enjoyable, it can be hard to give it up.
- You never know, someone might have it and be willing to give it up.
- Social networking sites carry a heavy weight of responsibility, but this doesn't mean you should close down your page and give it up forever.
- I don't want you to give it up because of me.
- I love my home and I'll fight not to give it up.Advertisement
- How could she give it up?
- Oh, no you don't, you give it up now.
- No. If you don't want it, I'll give it up for adoption.