Giselle sentence example
- At 17 as the company's prima ballerina she won ecstatic reviews for her first Giselle.
- He's seen mourning against the arched doorway of a crypt where Giselle is buried.
- I saw a student matinee of " Giselle " with the second cast.
- Story | Article Giselle With the creation of Giselle in 1841 Romanticism in ballet realized its most complete and complex form.
- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles was born on September 4, 1981, in Houston, TX.Advertisement
- Beyonce Giselle Knowles was born on September 4, 1981, in Houston, Texas.
- Audiences all over the world were thrilled by his interpretations of classic roles like Albrecht in Giselle.
- Not everyone has a body to rival supermodels Giselle Bundchen or Elle MacPherson, and no one says you have to in order to wear a micro.
- If you're looking for a way to liven up your office wear, the practically patent Giselle BZ28 is an incredible way to announce your executive status.
- Throw this Giselle bag into the look and you're practically Betty Davis.Advertisement
- Features for the Giselle include the typical interior cell phone pocket as well as one interior zip pocket and an external magnet snap closure.
- Although she started her career in Brazilian telenovelas, Giselle Itié was actually born in Mexico in 1982 to a Mexican father and Brazilian mother.
- Beyonce was born Beyonce Giselle Knowles on September 4, 1981 in Houston, Texas.