Girths sentence example
- In going up such places the saddle girths were severely tried, but the mane kept one from slipping down one's perpendicular animal.
- As part of the survey in 2000, the girths of the trees in the two avenues were measured, including the newer infills.
- But presently the traveller's horse sank in up to the girths, and he observed to the boy, "I thought you said that this bog had a hard bottom."
- The Cossacks were untying their horses and tightening their saddle girths.
- The men rapidly picked out their horses in the semidarkness, tightened their saddle girths, and formed companies.Advertisement
- Denisov was angry with the Cossack because the saddle girths were too slack, reproved him, and mounted.