Girly-girl sentence example
- Being a true girly-girl, I couldn't resist the beauty of peony.
- Anna Bean is an online shop perfect for the girly-girl.
- Skyler -- This one's perfect for a girly-girl who loves everything pink.
- For the girly-girl who likes to be cutting-edge as well, the Dior Heart Core/S is perfect.
- The SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel is $24.99 and comes in enough colors to suit everyone from the girly-girl to the serious businessman.Advertisement
- Ideal for the girly-girl type who can't get enough of all things audaciously feminine, this tote is as functional as it is bright.
- The adorable Paige heel will appeal to any woman whose inner girly-girl is just itching to escape.
- Throw in cashmere and suddenly it's a must-have shoe for any girly girl.
- A bit less utilitarian looking than the Mountain slippers, Moose slippers are a cute choice for the girly girl on your list who requires a bit of extra warmth.
- With a cute name like Pajamagram, you know you're going to find some deliciously girly-girl inspired sleepwear!Advertisement
- If you're a girly-girl, you can opt for floral prints with delicate ballet sleeves.
- Add a few panels of lace, a few hot pink ribbons and bows, and the lingerie is girly-girl rather than femme fatale.
- The color trend beckons, so let your inner "girly-girl" out to play!