Girl-guides sentence example
- Regardless of the uniform, the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts is unified by their ideals and traditions that continue to shape young women into citizens of the world.
- We also had a singsong with the girl guides in the next field on the Saturday night get together.
- In those first years the uniforms the girls wore were modeled after those of the Girl Guides of England.
- His wife and his sister both took the lead of the new Girl Guides organization, which became international when it first spread to Malta.
- Today it is a vital part of many womens' lives throughout the world, all served by the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) based in London.Advertisement
- These groups gradually became the Italian National Union of Girl Guides (UNGEI).