Girl-group sentence example
- Like the doo wop domain, the girl group category is full of diverse delights.
- You probably wont find a more aggressive all girl group.
- Survivor confirmed Destiny's Child's place at the top, debuting at number one on the Billboard charts with more first week sales than any girl group in pop history.
- In 2005, the group was recognized at the World Music Awards for having achieved the highest number of overall sales of any girl group in history.
- Beyonce began singing as part of the girl group Destiny's Child.Advertisement
- The film stars Raven-Symone, Adrienne Bailon, Sabrina Bryan and Kieley Williams as a girl group going to a performing arts school together.
- Pussycat Dolls lyrics are on the lips of fans of the girl group all over the world.
- Her parents helped her pursue a role in girl group Girls' Tyme, along with her friends Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Roberson.
- When she was eight, she auditioned for a new girl group that was being put together, called Girl's Tyme.
- Or, see the beginnings of the hottest new girl group with the Karoke Revolution American Idol Bundle, which allows up to eight players and special duet competitions.Advertisement
- Making the Band provides the inspiration for this show in which the target tries to land a spot in a new girl group.