Ginsberg sentence example
- Ferlinghetti was finally acquitted and Ginsberg became a household name.
- The book will be introduced by long-time Ginsberg collaborator Steven Taylor and prefaced by respected beat poet David Meltzer.
- City Lights is best known for publishing "Howl" by Ginsberg and "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac.
- A panel of judges - RuPaul, Merle Ginsberg, Santino Rice and a rotating celebrity judge - pick the winners and losers of the challenge.
- RuPaul, Merle Ginsberg and Santino Rice judged each competition, but a celebrity judge was also thrown in to the mix each week.Advertisement
- Going into the finale, Rose was not the favored to win and was expected to finish behind fashion critic Merle Ginsberg.