Ginkgo-biloba sentence example
- These six groups were the dominant types throughout the period, but during Upper Carboniferous time three other groups arose, the Coniferales, the Cycadophyta, and the Ginkgoales (of which Ginkgo biloba is the only modern representative).
- In 1712 Kaempfer published a drawing of a Japanese tree, which he described under the name Ginkgo; this term was adopted in 1771 by Linnaeus, who spoke of Kaempfer's plant as Ginkgo biloba.
- On account of the resemblance of the leaves to those of some species of Adiantum, the appellation maiden-hair tree has long been given to Ginkgo biloba.
- Seeds like those of Ginkgo biloba have also been recorded as fossils in Jurassic rocks, and it is possible that the type of flower known as Beania, from the Inferior Oolite rocks of Yorkshire, may have been borne by Ginkgo or Baiera.
- Ginkgo Biloba The herb ginkgo Biloba The herb ginkgo biloba has been used for many years in Chinese medicine.Advertisement
- Improving blood flow throughout the body, Ginkgo biloba can also reduce blood ' stickiness ', which lowers the risk of blood clots.
- The Mayo Clinic recommends herbs such as ginseng, ginkgo biloba and yohimbe, but each of these herbs addresses different causes of erectile dysfunction from the psychological to the circulatory aspects of this condition.
- These include lutein (for strong eyes), ginkgo biloba (suggested to help with memory and mental sharpness), vitamins A, C, B6, B12, and the minerals calcium and zinc.