Gingival sentence example
- gingival surfaces of the premaxillae and of Mn, Mandible.
- Bacteria present on the gingival tissues cause periodontal diseases.
- Gingival sulcus-The space between the tooth and the gum that often traps food and bacteria, leading to periodontal disease.
- This pocket is called the gingival sulcus.
- To cover a root surface denuded by gingival defect or periodontal disease, and widen the zone of attached gingiva.Advertisement
- Focal or generalized gingival hyperplasia can occur, due to a chronic inflammatory response to plaque.
- Palpate the apex of the root by following the root juga (lateral canine eminence) from the gingival margin.
- Researchers analyzed the case of a 26-year-old female who had localized gingival recession around the area of her lip piercing.
- Top J Junctional epithelium - the epithelium which seals the base of the gingival sulcus against the tooth.