Gimmer sentence example
- Mule gimmer lambs are sold at the annual Carlisle Luke Fair sale in September.
- shearling gimmer selling in lamb to Baltier King.
- Topping the gimmer trade was a gimmer shearling from the Ellis Bros, Ilkley Moor.
- September is a busy month with principal sales of mule gimmer shearlings and ewe lambs at most of our sales centers.
- sired gimmer, out of a Courthill Valais ewe.Advertisement
- Another top scrapie genotype ram, the ram is out of a gimmer shearling bought for 2,000gns in Skipton to re-stock the Arkle flock.
- Also reaching the four figure mark at 1,000gns was a shearling gimmer selling in lamb to Baltier King.
- The first lot was a Milnbank Episode sired gimmer, out of a Courthill Valais ewe.