Gibberish sentence example
- He spoke in tear-filled gibberish she didn't understand, and she moved away to the door.
- Most of his writings were gibberish to me; Sanskrit or Mayan glyphs came to mind.
- It is the voice of Julie herself, spouting gibberish from the fevered world her brain resides in, but disturbingly real gibberish.
- Later, when he woke up, he was talking normally, and not talking gibberish.
- The answer will be 30% repetition, 30% wild conjecture and 40% utter gibberish.Advertisement
- Quite frankly, LG should hide in shame for printing such childish gibberish.
- He must have felt a little stupid up on stage singing total gibberish, flicking his long blond hair about.
- Honestly, the story is complete gibberish, with only the kind of goofy logic a child would come up with.
- It is meaningless gibberish invented by Trudeau and his cabinet.
- In addition, as proxies are able to encrypt data as well, the monitoring proxies will only collect gibberish.Advertisement
- They would indulge in prophecies of the last judgment, and back their threats with a string of strange, half-frantic and utterly unmeaning sounds, the sense of which no one with any intelligence could discover; for they were obscure gibberish, and merely furnished any fool or impostor with an occasion to twist the utterances as he chose to his own purposes.
- It remains to add that throughout we must carefully distinguish in theory, however hard this may be to do in practice, between legitimate ritual understood as such, whether integral to prayer, such as its verbal forms, or accessory, such as gestures, postures, incense, oil or what not, and the formalism of religious decay, such as generally betrays itself by its meaninglessness, by its gibberish phrases, sing-song intonation and so forth.
- Are they typing in gibberish or stuff that appears completely legit?