Ghostwriter sentence example
- When quoting ghostwriter fees, a writer needs to know the scope of the project and have a clear understanding of the client's expectations.
- T he once unsung hero of the celebrity autobiography - the ghostwriter - has tentatively begun to claim his place in the literary limelight.
- Suleman has also hired a ghostwriter to pen her autobiography.
- Searching for "ghostwriter wanted'" ads can be a good way to break into this aspect of freelance writing.
- A famous actor, musician, or public figure may hire a ghostwriter to prepare his autobiography.Advertisement
- A businessman may place a "ghostwriter wanted" ad so he can publish articles to help establish himself as an expert in his field.
- A well-known fiction writer may hire a ghostwriter in order to increase the number of books he is able to publish each year.
- To be successful as a ghostwriter, you must have strong writing and research skills.
- Once you're established as a ghostwriter, you can expect to spend more time writing and less time marketing your services.
- Past clients who have been pleased with your work may invite you to work with them on an ongoing basis or recommend your services to their colleagues in need of a ghostwriter.Advertisement
- Writer Find has an interview with a ghostwriter that people aspiring to break into this field might find interesting.
- Whether you are considering hiring a ghostwriter or if you are a professional writer interested in branching out into this line of work, it's important to educate yourself about ghostwriter fees.
- However, most of the time, the ghostwriter fees an individual receives in exchange for services rendered represent payment in full.
- Writers from all over the world review the specifics of projects posted on this site and provide ghostwriter fee bids on the ones they are interested in.
- A ghostwriter is someone who is paid to write text for which another person is listed as the official author.Advertisement