Ghost-writer sentence example
- It was worthwhile to pursue the ghost writer.
- A ghost writer agrees to write work that will be published under someone else's byline.
- Expense Reimbursement - Depending on the nature of the project, there is a chance that the ghost writer may incur out-of-pocket expenses associated with the project.
- He is also the ghost-writer for Wolfgang Puck's syndicated newspaper column.
- If writing just is not your forte, you could consider hiring a ghost writer.Advertisement