Ghost-town sentence example
- Snooping round the cave was really eerie, a bit like being in a ghost town.
- What started as a small Old West ghost town attraction in 1940 grew over the years to include more attractions over 160 acres.
- Ghost Town - True to the original attraction at Knott's Farm, Ghost Town still includes some of the buildings that Mr. Knott had on the premises in the 1940s.
- A blacksmith, crafters, storytellers and entertaining cowboys can also be found in Ghost Town.
- When one visits Coney Island, they must take a moment to reflect upon its rich history, rather than gazing too long at the ghost-town caliber shops and rides that now exist in certain areas of the peninsula.Advertisement
- Though it was much talked about - and had plenty of controversy surrounding it - CBS did NOT pick up Kid Nation for a second season, leaving Bonanza City, New Mexico a ghost town once again.
- Now it's a ghost town.
- The emerops facility was across a field and a road then down a few blocks in the ghost town that was the city of Randolph on the eastern shores of the Mississippi.
- Instead he played travel guide, pointing out various sights along the wayâ€”the occasional abandoned mine building, steep slopes, and the ghost town of Sneffles where Dean had experienced yet another adventure, this one before marrying Cynthia Byrne.
- First a sneak preview of the design Ghost town I intended the site to use a liquid layout with an elastic side column.Advertisement