Ghost-of-christmas-past sentence example
- The Ghost of Christmas Past appeared in the Charles Dickens' classic A Christmas Carol.
- In nearly every version of the Dickensian classic, the ghost of Christmas Past is a fairly androgynous figure, neither definitively adult nor definitively a child.
- The Ghost of Christmas Past costume may be the simple to put together.
- Depending on the time setting, the Ghost of Christmas Past can be entirely dictated by the main character.
- In the Dickens novel, the Ghost of Christmas Past opens Scrooge's heart to the familiar, warm memories he had of the people he loved.Advertisement
- Most costuming stores have a Jacob Marley or a Scrooge costume and may even have a costume for other members of the Cratchitt family, but finding a costume that is specific to the ghost of Christmas Past isn't easy.