Ghillie sentence example
- KILT SUIT £ 89 WITH TRADITIONAL ACCESSORIES As contemporary kilt suit outfit, including traditional ghillie brogues and black leather sporran.
- There is no resident ghillie, although the owner is available to show guests the beat at the beginning of each week.
- He rose to become Prince Albert's personal ghillie and then Queen Victoria's servant.
- ghillie brogues and sgian dubh.
- ghillie service on the local rivers.Advertisement
- Each beat can accommodate up to three rods and a fishing ghillie is available by separate arrangement.
- Accompanied outings are also available with Cowdray Park ' s resident ghillie, Mark Williams, who is also the river keeper.