Ghetto-fabulous sentence example
- Types of ghetto fabulous prom dresses are worn by teens all across the country each spring in high schools everywhere.
- What does ghetto fabulous mean, and what exactly is a ghetto fabulous prom dress?
- The term ghetto fabulous usually refers to a person who lives in the ghetto, but dresses in designer clothes and buys expensive things.
- However, a ghetto fabulous prom dress is a little different.
- A ghetto fabulous prom dress might be modeled after the dress of a popular celebrity, or celebrity's style.Advertisement
- Some ghetto fabulous prom dresses have unique patterns, like checkers or plaid, while others have bright neon colors.
- Some ghetto fabulous prom dresses have fur on them, and other dresses are made of non-traditional fabrics, such as the material used to make rain coats, or fabric with glitter embedded into it.
- Accessories for a ghetto fabulous prom dress might include "bling", which is defined as flashy jewelry such as large gold chains, fake diamonds, and other types of jewelry along those lines.
- A guy who wants to go to his prom and be ghetto fabulous alongside his date will only need a few things.
- First, the tuxedo; a ghetto fabulous guy doesn't always need to wear a traditional tuxedo for his prom, a suit in a uncommon color, such as dark purple or blue, would suit a ghetto fabulous prom just fine.Advertisement
- There are dozens of different styles of prom dresses to choose from, and if you have chosen the ghetto fabulous style for your prom dress, then you will have several options when looking to find your perfect ghetto fabulous prom dress.
- You could also add rhinestones, jewels, and other items to your dress to make it ghetto fabulous.
- As far as stores where you can buy ghetto fabulous, there may be some stores in your local region, depending on where you live, but most national chains do not carry ghetto fabulous dresses already made.
- These glasses are shamelessly ghetto-fabulous, and at $175.00 a pop, anyone can enjoy a pair for themselves.