Gherkins sentence example
- This involves everything from chopping the gherkins to grating the cheese.
- I've always loved gherkins but from now on I shall love to hate them!
- And what do glowing gherkins have to do with astronomy?
- There were queues out of the door as curious Orcadians checked out the giant jars of gherkins, plastic flip-flops and tubs of sauerkraut.
- I've just been listening to Johnny Walker and didn't believe there was really a site devoted to hating gherkins!Advertisement
- Turn out when cold and serve with a green salad and sliced gherkins.
- Some of the smaller gherkins have a tendancy to split when inserting the screwdriver lengthways.
- For all gherkin haters try wiring gherkin haters try wiring gherkins to mains electricity!
- You could also try adding a few olives, sundried tomatoes, gherkins, or some sunflower seeds.
- For people who want to experiment a bit with this recipe, add a little salt and pepper, some freshly grated horseradish for kick and consider adding gherkins, green cocktail olives or cocktail onions.Advertisement
- The principal market products are cauliflower, cabbage, onions, asparagus, gherkins, cucumbers, beans, peas, &c. The principal flowers are hyacinths, tulips, crocuses, narcissus and other bulbous plants, the total export of which is estimated at over 200,000.