Gewurztraminer sentence example
- Gewurztraminer likes alluvial clay, while Sylvaner will put up with the loam soil of the valley or Bas Rhin.
- Varied soils and temperatures allow for growth of a wide variety of varietals including Pinot Noir, Gewurztraminer, Viognier, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Tempranillo.
- Some of the many varieties of grapes grown in the area include Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Riesling, Cabernet Franc and Gewurztraminer.
- Glenora winery has over 35 wine selections to choose from including Reisling, Syrah, Gewurztraminer and Cabernet Sauvignon, to name a few.
- This region commonly produces Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir as well as Reisling, Gewurztraminer and Muscat.Advertisement
- The two major German grapes are both white grapes - Riesling and Gewurztraminer.
- Gewurztraminer - Although it is often quite dry, the spicy undertones of this white wine make it a perfect choice when you are serving spiced fruit pies.
- Gewurztraminer is a spicy white wine with a dry flavor.