Getting-off sentence example
- I was just getting off to sleep when you turned the light on.
- He'd be getting off at noon anyway.
- That same night he made a second attempt to escape from England and this time succeeded in getting off to Flanders.
- Geoff said " From a homeless person's point of view, the project offers a fantastic jump-start to getting off the street.
- Sometimes the hardest part of skiing is getting off and on the chair lift.Advertisement
- They provide a healthy environment that can allow newborn puppies to have the best possible chance of getting off to a healthy start in life.
- As you enter a new state via driving, going to your hotel, or getting off your plane, you will always find a tourist or welcome center.
- After getting off the gondola, go into the structure with the big block of stone.
- By signing up with a dating service specializing in your moral framework, you are at least getting off to a great start.
- Also, if you are traveling, consider getting off the beaten path of Interstate highways, Freeways and Thruways where prices are higher.Advertisement