Getting-down sentence example
- Cynthia wasted no more time before getting down to business.
- While he was getting down from the carriage steps two men, who looked like tradespeople, ran hurriedly from the entrance and hid in the shadow of the wall.
- Like their wild forbears, they still show a great love for climbing trees and are quite adept at it, rarely needing assistance getting down.
- The Question: Rather than getting down on one knee and asking a simple question, a more creative approach may be to ask a series of questions in a quiz or survey format leading to the proposal.
- Likewise, if your partner is unconventional and shuns traditions, your getting down onto one knee may not be the best way to propose.Advertisement
- Declare love for the intended and then recite the poem before getting down on one knee and proposing.
- It's best to simply place the ring on your partner's finger, or to present the box and let your partner open it instead of getting down on one knee.
- In 2008, after getting down to 477 pounds from healthy eating and exercising, Ruby Gettinger was approached by the Style Network to journal her weight-loss efforts on a reality television show.
- Brian's date was romantic but uneventful, and Leighton took things as far as he could by getting down on one knee and proposing marriage.