Getting-behind sentence example
- Prefer to get rid of your road rage before getting behind the wheel of the wedding day limo?
- Taking online classes allows people who need extra reading time to complete coursework without getting behind in their classes.
- That prevents paint from getting behind the goggles and into the lens.
- You can do a lot online as far as learning to drive a car, but there is no substitute for getting behind the wheel.
- Read the instructions carefully and become familiar with all the steps prior to getting behind the wheel.Advertisement
- If the car has a salvage title, be sure to have it fully inspected before getting behind the wheel.