Getter sentence example
- Of its patriotic editors the most prominent was Erik Gustaf Geijer (q.v.; 1783-1847), but he was presently joined by a young man slightly older than himself, Esaias Tegner (q.v.; 1782-1846), afterwards bishop of Getter.
- This second method is also called the system getter.
- getter function is called when the variable is referred.
- This sure fire attention getter has amp & instrument inputs & features volume, speed, slow & fast controls.
- You sound very much a go getter, you sound mature for your age.Advertisement
- Either way, all the parties involved considered it a great business getter.
- They have a loud meow that is a sure attention getter; just try to ignore a Siamese when she is determined to get your attention and see how far you get!