Gets-over sentence example
- Comte tells us that man first gets over theology, then over metaphysics, and finally rests in positivism.
- Such a view gets over the difficulty arising from the unequal length of the two halves of the Decalogue.
- It also gets over the difficulty, often met with in arbitration, of choosing a referee satisfactory to both parties.
- It gets over incredible distances at an ambling shuffle, but is unfit for fast work and cannot stand excessive heat.
- So when he gets over his broken heart, and should you not be in a relationship, you would like him to give you call.Advertisement