Gets-off sentence example
- Bill is helping out when he gets off work.
- I'll walk the rest of the way home and have Bill help me tonight when he gets off work.
- He and Kruger demonstrate some fine romantic chemistry, and Justin Bartha gets off some legitimately funny lines as Ben's long-suffering sidekick.
- This gets off the majority of the particles that could scratch the lenses if you rub them with a cloth.
- Until she gets off the ride, their relationship will continue.Advertisement
- As you're preparing to begin your journey as a freelance writer, free freelancing resources can help you get the information you need to make sure your new career gets off to a promising start.
- Your angel will demand this until your business gets off the ground and provides a return on the investment.
- Save up at least three years' worth of your salary to live off of while your business gets off the ground.