Get-well sentence example
- An open " get well soon, you daft bugger " to Ricky too.
- A patient with remittent may get well in a week under treatment, but the fever may go on for several weeks; the return to health is often announced by the fever assuming the intermittent type, or, in other words, by the remissions touching the level of absolute apyrexia.
- Kaiser Chiefs ' Ricky Wilson has kindly come up with a name for the new supergroup: Get Well Now.
- Email your birthday wishes, best wishes, sympathy or get well wishes here.
- Doctor gave her medicine to make her well, but poor Florence did not get well.Advertisement
- "You'll never get well like that," she would say, forgetting her grief in her vexation, "if you won't obey the doctor and take your medicine at the right time!
- That will help them to get well quicker.
- You are not stuck with the manufacturer's idea of a get-well basket.
- They offer hundreds of free birthday, holiday, get well soon, sympathy and many more greeting e-cards.
- Besides main categories like birthday, get well or graduation, you can also find cards by celebrity, if you want to send a fan of that celebrity an ecard.Advertisement
- Pick ecards from categories on this site like holidays, mazel tov, love and friendship, humor, get well and even electronic postcards.
- Care2: This site offers a small selection of get well e-cards, most of which feature music, animation, and humorous jokes.
- The selection includes birthday, thank you, and get well cards, as well as general note cards.
- We've got it all under control, so just relax and get well.