Get-up-and-go sentence example
- No, I'll get up and go down with you.
- Thankfully The Cadets have oodles of get-up-and-go, guitars, a kitbag full of epic indie tunes and youthful exuberance on their side.
- Sometimes the others would get up and go away and the couple, left alone, still remained silent.
- A strange feeling of weakness tied him to the spot; he wished to get up and go away, but could not do so.
- Permanent eyeliner takes the hassle out of a daily eyeliner application for men, allowing them to get up and go with.Advertisement
- When you are at home, a dog door can mean the end of the human yo-yo game, as you constantly get up and go to the door to let your pooch in and out.
- The diet does not lend itself well to a get up and go sort of lifestyle.
- Even during school breaks, parents have to get up and go to work during the week.
- They are filled with flair and plenty of get-up-and-go.
- Their get-up-and-go nature will sometimes have them get up from the project they are working on and never go back to it.Advertisement
- Full of get-up-and-go spirit, Aries' warmth and passion can be so exuberant; it can be hard not to smile when you see it!