Get-through-to sentence example
- She hadn't been able to get through to anyone else and wondered if there was some magic trick he'd done to reach her.
- I can't seem to get through to anyone to even talk to the girl.
- To begin with I grew impatient at how long it often took to get through to the children.
- Alas, I have not the stamina required to try to get through to Tricky 's thick skull.
- After trying many at home interventions to help troubled teens get back on the right path, sometimes the only way to get through to them is to enroll them into a camp.Advertisement
- Sometimes a layer of fibrous tissue called a hyaline membrane forms in the air sacs, making it even harder for oxygen to get through to the blood vessels.
- She typically gives readings to callers who are lucky enough to get through to her.
- Of course, there's a whole volume full of struggle to get through to reach the winner's circle.