Get-the-picture sentence example
- I'm beginning to get the picture.
- It's more of a community experience where you customize your home and your village, interact with the villagers there, send letters, grow and pick fruit and flowers, fish, catch bugs -- you get the picture.
- The music is repetitive, the look of the game is consistent (i.e., repetitive), and well, you get the picture.
- Heard the urban legend about the man who got his wee wee stuck in--- you get the picture.
- One magazine loves it, another entertainment news program loathes it, the general public laughs at it…you get the picture.Advertisement
- Think Belle and Sebastian meets Galaxie 500, and you get the picture.
- They claim they are influenced by "Hollywood, designer jeans, Mickey's-40s, Subway sandwiches, riding bikes drunk…" and well, you get the picture.
- I get the picture.
- There are names to choose, furniture and baby supplies to purchase, paint colors to pick out, clothes to buy...well, you get the picture!
- There's diapers, clothing, toys, cribs, strollers, walkers, changing tables and pads, burp cloths, etc. You get the picture!Advertisement
- Whether they are looking for a camera to take photos to enter into amateur competitions or take professional quality photos of children at home, DSLRs will be able to get the picture.
- Those aren't his exact words, but you get the picture.