Get-the-best-of sentence example
- Damian regarded her coolly, unwilling to let someone so undeserving get the best of him.
- His grandfather had an almost subservient relationship to Tim's, but Brady had left the shadows on many occasions to remind Tim of what really mattered when the politician's ego started to get the best of him.
- This last pamphlet brought him into a controversy with Caron de Beaumarchais, who certainly did not get the best of it, but it lost him any chance of literary employment from the government.
- To get the best of all worlds, a mirrored cabinet makes the most sense.
- Train yourself to disengage from the moment and engage in visualization when you sense feelings of panic starting to get the best of you.Advertisement
- This will help you combat stress and not let it get the best of you.
- With satin linens, you get the best of both worlds.
- You get the best of both worlds; great technology and high fashion, all in one great package.
- Your nerves will undoubtedly get the best of you if your muscles are tense, which may result in everything from overcompensated bobs to uneven cuts.
- When you pair bobs with layers you often get the best of both worlds.Advertisement
- This way, you'll get the best of both worlds.
- This way, you’ll get the best of both worlds by combining Leah’s bikini cut with a color that looks great on you.
- To get the best of both worlds, just preheat your oven to 400 degrees and transfer your turkey from the roaster oven to the regular oven for the last 45 minutes of its cooking time.
- You can also use a mixture of both real and cordless candles, to get the best of both worlds.
- Some may perceive Aquarians as overly dramatic, but they actually tend to be quite logical and rarely let their emotions get the best of them.Advertisement
- You get the best of both worlds--the wind in your hair and the solid earth beneath your feet.Roller skate shoes will probably top quite a few Christmas lists this year for kids and adults alike.
- While the chance to tour Europe may be enticing, it's important not to let your excitement get the best of you.