Get-outside sentence example
- With the introduction of technology and large amounts of schoolwork, many teens find themselves too busy to get outside for exercise on a daily basis.
- One reason people are thought to get SAD in dreary climates is because it's colder and darker so they don't get outside as much.
- They need space and a chance to get outside and run off excess energy and are not good for apartment dwellers.
- You want to get outside during the morning or even after you have worked all day.
- Because people are urged to wear sunscreen diligently and some people don't get outside much, it's easier now to have a vitamin D deficiency than in the past.Advertisement
- If someone goes through a big transition - divorce, job loss, retirement, etc. - they may feel the need to get outside of themselves and do something to better their community.
- Whatever the goals and objectives, community service can easily teach children to get outside of themselves and make a difference in the world around them.
- Kids outdoor toys provide great opportunities for your kids to get outside and play, use their imaginations and even get some exercise.
- Spring not only provides a chance to get outside and explore, but for pre-k children, it is also an opportunity to try some new crafts and play new games.
- When the weather is warm and sunny, get outside and explore nature.Advertisement
- Students will have the chance to wear their favorite team jerseys or other sports gear and get outside of the classroom.
- Fall crafts for kids are a wonderful way to bring the season indoors and a great excuse to get outside and collect some natural materials that can be used in your crafts.
- Whether it is sunny and warm or chilly and breezy, kids love to get outside in the fresh air.