Get-moving sentence example
- If you guys are through socializing, we'd better get moving.
- All the same, we'd better get moving.
- If I'm going to get any ice climbing done, I better get moving.
- Oh, I better get moving.
- If you're on a quest to shape up your lower half, get moving!Advertisement
- Whether you are not ready to go to the gym or exercise outdoors, boot up a copy of this game, don the Wii Remote and Nunchuck, and get moving and feel good!
- Grab your partner if you need one and get moving in no time!
- If on the other hand you are ready to marry her, you need to get moving.
- Try For Second - Once you get moving in first, you'll need to shift into second.
- To effectively lose weight and, more importantly, keep it off, you have to get moving.Advertisement
- Here's a two-pronged approach that'll help you get moving in the right direction.
- The important thing to remember is to get moving and get your heart pumping.