Get-it-on sentence example
- The covers are a little tough to get on because of the material they are made of, but once you get it on once, it's a little easier the next time.
- First time ever tried to get it on the main stand while still loaded and on bumpy ground.
- First time ever Tried to get it on the main stand while still loaded and on bumpy ground.
- Using powerful suction, these vacuums utilize multiple rotating heads to dig dirt up and get it on the surface.
- When you use full strength vinegar, be sure not to accidentally get it on any plants you desire to keep.Advertisement
- When you purchase games, you can download it, or get it on a CD for an extra cost.
- Other solutions are either very big and bulky or take a personal valet to get it on or off.
- My brothers and sisters all met at our childhood home to clean it out and get it on the market.
- This can be a very fun afternoon project to engage in with your kids, or a friend's kids, who are always delighted when adults get it on the fun.
- When you see a movie in the theatre, like the new James Bond or Harry Potter, chances are you'll want to get it on DVD as quickly as possible to enjoy the special features.Advertisement
- While many people may never see a ghost, not to mention have the opportunity to get it on film, thousands of images of ghosts caught on camera do exist.